Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Sunday, December 28, 2014

It's that time again...


Today is the 3rd anniversary of Stay-at-Home Witchery!

I would like to take a moment out to thank every single one of my readers, those of you who have spread the word, and those of you who return time and time again to read the ramblings of a stay-at-home mother! I have love for all of you! 

When I started this blog 3 years ago I never thought that it would have almost 10,000 views! I never really thought that it would go anywhere. I just thought it would be more of a diary for anyone to come across. I have had many people come to me and thank me. This blog has made them feel as though they are not the only one who goes through what I do, not the only one who wants to tear their hair out, and not the only one who believes in things more mysterious.

I have a deep sense of pride in this blog. I also have a deep love for it. I hope to be writing for many more years to come. I won't prattle on and on, but I do want to thank you all for making this blog such a success, both personally and professionally. 

Brightest Blessings My Wonderful Readers
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!