Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Goddesses I have missed this!!

No... my computer is not fixed yet. My mother loaned me out hers for the night. Hopefully, by next month, I will have the money I need to get my poor little laptop repaired!!

Idea after idea has been pouring from my noggin too. I have so much that I want to type out that I am not really sure where to begin.

My Samhain prep is completely lacking this year. I haven't put out decorations or anything. Spiritually, however, the family has been so consumed that it's hard to feel like we've forgotten. We seem to be super busy this year. Oh yea... and I've made 8 costumes this year :/ It's been busy :) Tomorrow we are taking the oldest to Greenfield Village for their Halloween celebration! We are excited it is seriously an AWESOME event to take your kids too if you are in the area! http://www.thehenryford.org/events/halloweenEvent.aspx You can find all the info here!

I would like to apologize though... the Sabbats page is going to fall behind. All my info and research is on my hard drive that is in the process of failing miserably. Hence the reason I haven't been on. I am hoping that I will be able to transfer all my data over before it dies completely. I plan to do that as soon as I get a new hard drive. If not... I will be inconsolable for weeks! That is years of research and info that will be lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!