Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On this very blessed day...

I wish all my readers a very merry ......


The wheel of the year has once again turned to this most sacred of days. A day of honoring loved ones who have passed into the summerlands for their souls to grow young once more before returning to us once again. Today, and this night, is the time of year when the veil between our worlds grow thin and the spirits of loved ones walk amongst us!

Set out an offering of food for those spirits who will grace us with their presence and light the bone fires! Yes, I meant bone! Tonight we will be sharing a feast with a close family friend of mine. We will be dining on roast chicken and baby redskin potatoes. Later those same chicken bones will have our wishes for the coming year carved into them and cast upon the fire! Hence the term Bone Fire (which is where bon fire was derived from coincidentally). Usually, we would be going trick or treating as well... but the eldest son has been grounded from it and the baby is just too young to get it.

This will be the first year in my entire life that I had not gone out trick or treating (with the exception of the 2 years I was sick). That will not however stop me from dressing up in costume and passing out candy! I have been working hard on costumes this year... making a total of 8. We are being characters from Borderlands. I am being Mad Moxxie for the evening! And yes... there will be pictures!

Some of the witches I know take this night to dress in their ritual garb and pass out candy. I am a witch everyday, I prefer to be something else for the most part. I am not against donning my ritual clothing for the evening, but at present, it's scattered between two houses.

Today/tonight is my favorite time of year! Samhain is also known as the Witch's New Year! So HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!!

Now a short rant... promise to keep it brief!

All my info for the Samhain Sabbat post is on the computer with a dying hard drive. So there will be no update until a new hard drive can be procured and the data transferred over. I'm wigging out that it will be delayed and I apologize to everyone who uses that info. Hopefully, I will be able to get a new one in the next few weeks. Ok... rant over.

Happy Hauntings and as always...
               BLESSED BE!!
                    )O(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!