Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, April 29, 2013

Baseball and bread making

what's could those 2 things have in common? Well...both were accomplished today. There has been a huge influx of housework performed at my home the past few days! I decided a few weeks ago that I really needed to go back to the therapist. My life had hit a pretty rough patch and I could no longer cope on my own.

I'm not one who jumps to Western medicine, but I'd become a danger to myself. I am not afraid to admit that I have problems. I also know when its time to medicate. Let me tell you, I have not felt more like myself....ever.

I am able to do everything I used too. I don't spend all day on the couch because I just don't have the energy. I have started writing again, cooking REAL meals.

And now, I am sitting on a bleacher bench, my butt sore as hell, but I'm still enjoying being present in my kid's life.

Speaking of baseball, I'm excited for this season. Eldest has an amazing coach! This is going to be a good year. Gods willing :)

Well it is quite chilly... so blessed be my wonderful readers!

)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!