Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, May 3, 2013

Coming out day!!

I wanted to share my coming out story with everyone on National Pagan Coming Out Day. So, here goes...

It is no secret that I have studied religion since I was very young. I dabbled at being a Wiccan and witchcraft in high school. Six years ago I was blessed to meet a wonderful woman! To this day we talk regularly and are involved in the same coven.

She was the one who gave me the strength and courage to be who I really am, regardless of what family and friends thought of me. Not that I have ever been one to care much about what others think.

She has been my saving grace on many ways. I call her whenever I'm confused about a reading or need some reassurance. I sometimes doubt my casting ability, though since high school none of spells have gone awry.

The hardest part was telling family and there are still some members who choose to keep their heads in the sand about it. Which is fine with me. I'm not trying to change them.

I began my blog while pregnant in December of 2012. I love every ounce of energy I pour into this blog. It was started to show people that I am pretty much your everyday run of the mill mama!

Tomorrow.... I wish to share the amazing Beltane we had! Its too late tonight.

Brightest Blessings!
         )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!