Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just being me.

Now, I have never been able to be the person I was growing up. I had to make everyone happy around me. I went to church on a weekly basis, smiled as I felt like I was breaking apart, and pretended the best I could to be a selfless compassionate person.

Truth is... I am none of those things. Since I have discovered who I truly am, I have never been happier in my life. Not just discovered, because I always knew who and what I was... now I just don't have to hide it. I cry when I'm hurting, I refuse to acknowledge any Christian teachings as my own beliefs, and yes, I AM a practicing witch.

Being as such, I have had this feeling for well over a year or so that I am supposed to be guiding or teaching someone. I have found that person. Now, I won't lie, in a way it terrifies me. To be responsible for someone else's spiritual care is something I take very seriously and have done at least 10 readings of all facets of divination to be sure that this is the way.

I would not be lying if I said I'm excited as well. The chance to guide someone to their own path is exciting.  If that way follows mine as well, I'd love to have someone to have with me when I do my rituals and such. Having my own coven has never been a goal of mine. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be kinda fun though. The only thing I miss from church is the community.

After having a "student" if it all goes well, I may open myself up to having more. We will see. If you are seriously interested though, please feel free to message me. Mommazen@live.com is the best way to reach me.

Brightest Blessings!!
           )O(

(Even my dog meditates! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!