Many of us cleanse our crystals and gemstones, change over altars, have full moon rituals, and ritual cleansings of our homes. Yesterday, I did all most all of those with a few new additions as well.
Here is how my ritual went:
- I did a spiral dance to get the energy flowing
- Cast my circle
- Called out and asked for my Goddesses presences
- Hestia and I did a complete spiritual fire cleansing
- Inanna helped me with a chakra alignment
- Followed by a full cycle tarot reading with Hecate
- I shared the fiery energy that was filling me with my Spiral Sisters.
- I closed with offerings and asking for blessings for my family and all my sisters.
- I thanked the Goddesses and elements, and released them from the circle.
Following all that, I charged and cleansed my stones/gems/crystals.
|Inanna's seedling offering|
Every full moon and sometimes new moon follow a similar ritual. There are certain tweaks here and there just because each moon means something different to me. As you can see, I am quite ecletic in my belief system and have unknowingly become slightly Dianic without realizing it. It's more that my patronesses have no counterparts and I have never really felt any connection to a singular god. So until I find a patron, I will work with who I connect with.
And I just realized this is probably the witch-iest post I have written in a while. Well... enjoy and feel free to adapt my ritual to fit your own needs!