Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mystical Momma

Last night was the full moon. For many of us pagans that is a very special time of the month. And no, I'm not talking menstrual cycles either. 

Many of us cleanse our crystals and gemstones, change over altars, have full moon rituals, and ritual cleansings of our homes. Yesterday, I did all most all of those with a few new additions as well. 

Here is how my ritual went:

  • I did a spiral dance to get the energy flowing
  • Cast my circle
  • Called out and asked for my Goddesses presences
  • Hestia and I did a complete spiritual fire cleansing
  • Inanna helped me with a chakra alignment
  • Followed by a full cycle tarot reading with Hecate
  • I shared the fiery energy that was filling me with my Spiral Sisters.
  • I closed with offerings and asking for blessings for my family and all my sisters.
  • I thanked the Goddesses and elements, and released them from the circle. 
Following all that, I charged and cleansed my stones/gems/crystals. 

Inanna's seedling offering
Every full moon and sometimes new moon follow a similar ritual. There are certain tweaks here and there just because each moon means something different to me. As you can see, I am quite ecletic in my belief system and have unknowingly become slightly Dianic without realizing it. It's more that my patronesses have no counterparts and I have never really felt any connection to a singular god. So until I find a patron, I will work with who I connect with.

And I just realized this is probably the witch-iest post I have written in a while. Well... enjoy and feel free to adapt my ritual to fit your own needs!

Brightest Blessings!!
        )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!