Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Just Want to Scream.

Being a stay-at-home-momma is one the best "jobs" I have ever had! I love my children, my home, my animals and my life. But even I have those moments when something gets spilled and the dog is being a pest, and dinner is burnt, and ect. ect. and then finally I just have had enough. I have barely slept in a week. 2 hours a night really doesn't count as sleeping... that's a NAP! The babe is teething and all my parents  out there know how fun that is!

I reached a breaking point today... so I just went into the basement and screamed and screamed until my throat hurt. Know what happened next? I felt better. It didn't change anything that happened through out the day, but it gave me an outlet for all the pent up frustration that I was dealing with and did NOT want to take out on my family. 

Everyone needs an outlet. My brother writes music, my dad hangs out at the sailboat, I have too many to list, and Daddy, well, he plays video games and geeks out with the guys. The baby gets crib time if he needs a break from stimulation, and the eldest, he vegges out in his room or builds legos in the basement. 

Now before I hear any comments about how meditating will make it easier to deal with stress.... I meditate all the time, but being severely bi-polar with no sleep makes it REALLY hard to zen out. 

My whole point to this blog was to show to everyone (because I've been getting e-mails about how I seem like I have a fake family because we are always so hunky-dory happy) that we have our bad days too. I just don't put my home-life problems out on blast like a lot of people seem to do now adays. There is a time and place for things. We all fight, we all get angry, but we have all figured out ways to deal with it. 

Take the time and figure out the best way to handle your frustration and anger. It will help you, and everyone nearest and dearest to you. Don't be afraid to talk it out. 

Or in my case today.... scream your lungs out!

Blessed Be!
     )O(

By the way... felt good to actually TYPE this one out! I borrowed a friend's computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!