Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, May 24, 2013

Creativity and the forces that drive us

The 5 Elements
Today I have had a fire lit under my bum! Let me tell you... I cleaned, knitted for a bit, and even painted! I have never painted in my life. So what brought on this sudden urge to paint? I have no clue. All I know is that I am very proud of the pieceS I created! 5 in total. They are all small pieces, no bigger than a snap shot. I felt so moved to do them today when I saw a frame that I simply could not resist.

Unfortunately, I could not get a pic to show the kaleidoscope of colors used in each piece. But the end result makes me smile. At first I wanted to switch the middle picture, until I realized that it was exactly where it needed to be. If you can visualize the center swirling out, it would hit each of the elemental pics right where they are located. 

So, what drove me to do something I have never done in my life before? I'm really not sure. Lately, I have been feeling like I am a funnel for different types of energy, as if they are testing me to see what I am capable of accepting and what I am not.

Current home is between my altar and workspace!
Also, I believe that part of this creative energy is coming from a few of my friends. I have some very very close sisters that are artistically creative in this way. I'm creative, but in a crafty way. I believe that they are "rubbing" off on me energetically and helping me to find parts of myself that I don't usually utilize.

Needless to say, I love finding new things to fill my time with and being able to share my talents with friends and family.  

My challenge to you is to try something that is completely new to you! So what if you fail at it. You may be brilliant. But regardless, you will never know unless you try. (Eww, way cliche.... but true none the less!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!