This spring's projects include:
- 3 new garden beds plus a coven garden at another location.
- Put up a privacy fence.
- Patio furniture or restructuring.
- Curtains for our front room.
- Building a new BBQ grill (we want to brick it in)
- Building a fire pit.
- Re-flooring the kitchen and dining room.
- Re-decorating our living room and kitchen.
Yea... this year is going to be busy. The nice part is we use all recycled wood and discarded pallets. The bricks that we have are leftovers from an old chimney project that Daddy had done. We try to limit our impact on the earth and save some money while we are at it.
This is definitely the pagan in me coming out (and the cheapness of dear Daddy). I hate using anything plastic or pre-fabbed. I prefer everything to have a natural and one-with-nature feeling. More to come later about all our projects and how they are coming along.
Does your mind start racing with plans about this time of year? What is something that you have going on this coming Spring?
Keep me updated darlings!