Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That time again!

Ahhh.... it's that time of year again! The trees are preparing for their Winter long slumber. The leaves changing color and gently covering the ground (not yet, but close!!) The temperatures are finally starting to drop so we can bust out the hoodies and bonfires. There is usually a crispness in the air that you can smell and feel! Ah, yes, Fall is one of my favorite seasons! Not only for the change of season and my all-time favorite Sabbat, Samhain. But also because....



SCHOOL'S BACK IN SESSION!!!

Now, don't get me wrong. I love my eldest son, I really really do. But I am so happy that he is back in school! Not only does he do better with the routine that school time brings, but I am so sick and tired of hearing those 2 words "I'm Bored!". Ugh, purely sick of it. It was getting to the point in the last two weeks that he would wake up and before he ate, brushed his teeth, turned on the tv, or even used the toilet I'd hear "I'm bored!"

I will give him the fact that this was NOT a great summer for us. I had the baby in early June via c-section and then as I was finally getting over that recovery time I ended up back in the hospital for another 5 days with gallbladder trouble which resulted in another surgery.

**side note: Just saying that I had to have my gallbladder removed makes me fee super old. :/ **

So then I was laid up for another few weeks recovering from that. Yea, our summer this year wasn't the greatest. But hey... it happens. He has been playing with a ton of his friends though. There are some camping out in our living room as I type this. I don't mind though. I never have. I love having my son bring his friends here to play. This way I get to keep a VERY close eye on him without making him call to check in every 10 minutes :)

This school year, albeit has only been 2 days long, has been going very well. We currently aren't having any problems getting back on schedule. Although he's still a pain in the arse to wake up in the morning. Like the rest of the males in this family... he is NOT a morning person.

He was very excited for his first day though, which was yesterday. We walked, as we do every year, to and from school together. It's a tradition that I started with him when he started kindergarten. He looks forward to it and so do I. I have no idea how long he'll let me walk him... I'm guessing middle school may be the end of it.

Well... it's time for dinner to get started!

Blessed Be my friends!
     )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!