Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, December 28, 2012

Quite a year!!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of
 Stay-at-Home Witchery!

I am beyond elated at how far this small blog has come and what I have learned in the process of writing it. I have been able to share so much of my life with my friends, family, and loyal readers. But more than that, I have found a deeper connection and understanding with my own beliefs, practices, and family.

This blog started as a way for me to pass the time while I was on bed rest while pregnant. As the posts progressed it took on a life of it's own and has become an important part of my everyday life. My family finds it funny when something happens and I run from the room with a "I have to write that down so I don't forget" and insert said event into my research/blog memo notebook.

More people that I could have ever imagined read my blog. My audience spans 17 countries and has more weekly visitors than I could have dreamed of. I am amazingly grateful for every single one of my readers and followers! It is my sincerest hope that you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them!

In other news... Solstice this year was very uneventful. I spent a decent chunk of time in front of our winter altar and said my thanks and asked blessings for friends and family members. Because I was completely by myself this year with just the baby, I didn't do anything more than that. Also, it was dreadfully dreary and raining outside. Oh yeah.... and Chubs was sick, too. Regardless, I celebrated my own way.

Christmas was stressful. Fun, but stressful. Because of the baby being sick for so long, and me being a horrible procrastinator, a lot of my plans got left for Christmas eve. We visited 3 different sides of our families, I was even wished a Merry Yule by one of Daddy's cousins.

New Year's Eve is coming up in a few days. I have no idea what is going on with that. Personally, I don't feel like doing anything! I just want to stay in pj's! Then again, that could be because I spent over 2 hours shoveling snow yesterday and I am sore beyond belief! (Daddy can't because of his back. Honestly, I do enjoy shoveling snow)

I'm starving and dinner is smelling delicious. Good Night, Readers!

Brightest Blessings!
       )O(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!