Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Goodbye Manic... hello depression.

I am not sure if I ever stated this on here before, and it's certainly not a secret, but I am severely manic depressive. For the most part, years of counseling, and a breakdown or two later I have it well under control. That is not to say that I never have bad days. They are much better than they used to be because I realize now when they are happening and I try to interrupt the cycles before I go spiraling out of control. I do a decent job.

Today is a bad day for me. I was having such a high in my manic phase earlier today. Unfortunately, about 20 minutes to midnight while making applesauce (because that is normal -.-) I came crashing down into this funk.

Rather than sit here and wallow in misery for no reason, I thought, I'd take this moment to let anyone out there who struggles with any type of issue that it's OK to get help. It took me almost 20 years and a failed suicide to realize how bad I had become. Please please please, don't wait until it's too late.

For those of you who don't want to he medicated, I get it and I didn't want to be either. After working with BOTH my therapist and psychiatrist I was able to get completely off meds and in control of myself.

And.... that's all I have in me today. Excuse bad spelling or failed grammar. I'm on my new phone. Perhaps I will get my comp fixed soon.

Blessed be
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!