Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hard days...

It has been a hard few days in this witch's household. I woke up this morning and our home feels just a bit empty. We had to put down one of our fur babies yesterday. Dexter had become extremely ill and there was not a thing we could do.

Dexter was our eldest's kitten. He was just over 10 months old. Our eldest knew that Dex was sick. He also knew we were taking him to the vet. I told him when he got home from school about Dex. He took it rather well, all considering. I do believe his exact words were "fucking cancer".

We decided that come the spring we will make a memorial stone to place under our tree. I know we'd like to get another cat but we are going to wait awhile.

On a lighter side of things, Imbolc is almost here!! I'm stoked. I love this Sabbat. I have a few things to do to prepare. I'll be following the same ritual I used last year (which is posted here on the blog under the ritual page).

Well... baby is still asleep so I'm going to head back to bed as well so I can catch up on some much needed rest.

Blessed Be
      )O(

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the kitten. We've had to face kitty cancer before and it's never easy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The hardest part was telling my oldest. He's lost 3 cats now in under 6 months. But he's handling it really well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!