Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, February 11, 2013

She takes the cake...

And frosts like her life depends on it! :)

So I have been taking a cake decorating class as of late and let me just say, it is AWESOME!! I love every second of it. Not too mention all the prep work. I am in a class of twelve, with my mother, her friend , and a close friend of mine. The class is at 6:30 and lasts 2 hours. Time FLIES while we are hanging out. I have laughed more in the past 2 weeks than I have in almost a year.

I am addicted to learning new things. It is my belief that even if you have no one to start with... go anyway. Going to these classes is a great way to meet people who enjoy the same stuff you do.

Too many people now a days get far too caught up in what others think to just kick back and enjoy what they enjoy. Don't be one of them. Be the type of person who can strike up an hour long conversation with a wrong number (did that and was invited to a party).

On a completely different note... my eldest is finally receiving proper instruction in my ways. He came to me with a list of 8 different things he would like to learn about. I could find no faults in his points that he made. And since he's been receiving lessons everyday. He loves them and is very intent on doing his very best. I believe that is what builds a strong faith in kids, their willingness to learn without being forced into it.

Well this witchy woman has had a very long day and is looking forward to getting some rest.

Blessed be and sweet dreams!!
               )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!