Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mama's Boys

I have been having a few really hard weeks lately. The week before this one I ended up pulling a muscle in my neck that left my right arm completely useless. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful support system. My oldest son remained home from school the first day it happened to help watch the baby. He even changed diapers for me! My grandmother came over for three days straight to help out watching the boys while Daddy was at work. She also took care of the vacuuming and dishes too! To be honest, it drove me insane to lay on the couch while Oma and the eldest did my chores.

The following week I needed up running a 102+ fever for three days. It was horrendous. Thank the Gods that Daddy was home early day one and home for the last two.

The eldest has been such an amazing helper lately. He's been making his own bed (something I usually do) and doing dishes. He is such a compassionate soul when it came to me being sick. There were no arguments over homework or helping out with baby fetching. The baby is all over the place since he started crawling.

The eldest and I have resumed our nightly ritual of me reading a chapter or two of Dragon Rider every night before bed. We say our thanks to the Goddess and I read to him by candlelight. It's a time where he and I get to spend a little one on one together every day.

Prior to tonight's bedtime story, the two kids and Daddy where sprawled out on the floor playing with blocks and wooden trains. All I can do is sit back and thank the Goddess for the blessings and the love our family shares.

I encourage everyone to take a moment and acknowledge the blessings in your life. They may seem few and far between but when you start to add them up you might just be surprised. I know I always am.

Brightest Blessings!!
            )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!