Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How big is your plate?



Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I love a busy day. I try my best to get as much as I can done on my good, decent, and not-so-good days. My bad days... that is a different story altogether.

I am working with my mother on our baking business (shameless plug in 3...2...) You can check our work out at www.facebook.com/BoutTimeToBake. I clean my house daily. I have doctor appointments almost every week. I take care of our 2 wonderfully rambunctious boys. On top of all that I've taken on a student (while still teaching my eldest) and am in the process of growing my own coven.

With all that going on, my days are pretty full. I was offered a job this past weekend watching a friend's child full time, and during the summers it would be both her children. The money was a wonderful incentive, but I had to turn her down. I don't feel like I am mentally capable of watching her 2 kids plus my own. The stress alone would probably give me another nervous breakdown.

It was nothing against her kids, but I had to really look at my life and take into account my mental health, the stress level an extra toddler can cause, and how willing I was to stretch myself and what I was willing to sacrifice (one on one time with our kids, being able to have a bad day without it affecting anyone, ect.). In the end, with Daddy's blessings, I turned down the job. Let me tell you, it took a lot of soul searching on my part to say no. I felt horribly guilty because I could have eased some of the financial burden off of Daddy. We both agreed though that it was better for our entire family if we continued our life as it is now.

So, my dearest readers, how full do you let your plate get? How thin have you stretched yourself? And finally, if you are stretched too thin... what can you do to change it? Do you REALLY want to change it?

Think about it :)

Brightest Blessings!
          )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!