Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to Stay-At-Home Witchery!!

The blog has been going strong for 2 years now. There is no sign of slowing down either. Actually, this witch right here is now an official writer. WildStar Forest will be published and out in January of 2014. I will post a link to it as soon as the website is up and running.

I have never done something like this before and am semi nervous about an article I've written being posted. Funny, I know, considering that I have been blogging for 2 years now. There is just something about being paid for your work that makes me anxious. I never feel as if my work is good enough. I am my own worst critic.

Back to the blog... I have some ambitious plans for the blog this year. So long as I get my computer up and running there will definitely be a few changes. All for the better, I promise. I want to have a Q&A section for people to get to know and learn more about my lifestyle choices. I'd also like to finish some sections and pages of the blog that have been neglected due to the fact that my personal comp is STILL busted.

As for today's entry, I want to focus on personal issues that I am working on resolving. It has nothing to do with New Year's, I don't believe in resolutions. I believe in actions. My problem right now though is that I have a friend who for quite some time was so negative that I just could not deal with it anymore because of how much stress I had to deal with in my own life. I told her as much and basically shut her out of my life until I was able to get myself in a better place. My problem is, now, I am not sure on how to bring her back into my life.

I made it perfectly clear that I did not want to lose her as a friend. I just couldn't deal with her problems and my own. Negativity breeds negativity in my opinion. My husband had lost his job, I had become very ill, and the stress of the holidays was overwhelming. My question to you dear readers is, 'How do I reconnect?'. One thing I have learned on this journey of mine is to not be afraid to admit you don't know everything and that it's ok to reach out for help.

Well, I'm reaching! What do I do??

Brightest Blessings my dear readers!!
  )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!