Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Thursday, October 9, 2014

9th Traveling Companion

With only one more companion to go we move on to number 9...

Peace: with others, yourself, and in your environment.

Talk about a doosy!! This has to be one of the hardest ones we've come across so far. Finding peace in all three of those places is not only a constant task, but it is also a nearly impossible one. If you do happen to stumble across it, I dare say, you have reached Buddha status!

But let's break it down. To find peace with others, what would need to be accomplished? Perhaps that old grudge needs to be let go of (I'm horribly guilty of that, myself). Maybe you need to reach out to an old friend and find closure or let go of a negative of harmful relationship. It might even be more simple, just smile when you pass a stranger in the mall and create that small bubble of peace between you for even the briefest of moments.

That leads me to peace in our environment. Of course you are not always going to be able to live in a spa-zen like state bubble. Helllllllo real world! We live in the world of rush rush rush, instant gratification, and fast food restaurants! Again, there are things you can do to de-stress-ify and mellow out your own space though. De-clutter. Honestly, clutter (for whatever reason) amps up our stress levels. Try to take 5 minutes out of your day to straighten your living space. Surround yourself with people who lower your stress level rather than amp you up. Find the joy in just existing where you are. Yes, even if you are at work....some aren't that lucky.

Lastly, and most difficult in my opinion, find peace with yourself. You are who you are. In this life you have been given one body, one personality, one shot at living. Make the most of it. Every single thing that happens to this body is a direct result of a choice that you have made. Own and accept it. Flaws, mistakes, and all. We learn from the bad, as well as the good. The few things that are completely out of our control are meant to teach us and make us stronger. When we finally embrace the whole of our being....that is when we find peace in and with ourselves.


Brightest Blessings

       )O(

2 comments:

  1. I think peace is something most of us strive for but in this hustle and bustle world of disposable everything (including relationships), I think it eludes most people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whole-heartedly agree with you. Which is why, I believe, it is so important that we, as individuals, try to see past the materialism and dispensability of life and strive to find deeper meaning in the mundane.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!