Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, October 4, 2014

8th Traveling Companion

Health: Mental, Physical, and Emotional.

All three of the individual aspects of health contribute to the overall health of a person. In my opinion, it is impossible to have one without the other two.

I'm not saying go out and starting running marathons and eating nothing but Kale and Oranges. I am huge fan of Hostess myself. Everything in moderation, though. There is no need for 9 cupcakes. 

Spirituality is a way to help people keep there mental and emotional states in check. Even so, there are still times when therapy can help.

Friends and community also can play a major role in the health of a person, both in a good and bad way. Many times we surround ourselves with people who we think are good for us, but if truth be faced they are quite the opposite. The best thing we can do for ourselves is to surround ourselves with good people. People who support us and our health.

How many times have you found that you a negative person in your company brings your attitude or thought process into the gutter with them? How often is the opposite true? What other ways is our health affected by the environment around us?

A lot of people, especially long time married couples, tend to forget how important sexual health is as well. Not just for you as a person, but for your relationship too. My grandparents have been HAPPILY married for over 64 years. I asked my grandmother one day what made them so successful where so many other marriages fell apart or you see the old couples who either don't speak or hate each other. She told me, mind you we have a very open family, that they never went to bed angry and they made time for sex. 

Now, when I asked this, I was still in my early 20's and couldn't ever see a time when I'd have to force myself to "make time" for sex. Well... I am in my 30's with two kids, running a household (aka zoo), and I'm tired...a lot. There have been plenty of times where I just wanted to roll over and go to sleep. But I never have because I want the marriage my grandparents have. They are both now in their 80's and STILL have an active sex life. I know this because my grandmother likes to over-share quite often. 

So, this witchy momma decided to take it up a notch. My grandmother shared something with me that changed my life and my relationship. I want to help others create some magick of their own, too. I started a Pure Romance business. Please feel free to check out the link, hit me up with any questions, or even schedule a party with me (if you are too far away, I can do one via fb for you!) Here is my link. I will also post a permanent link on the side bar.  Pure Romance by Dayna Bric

Brightest Blessings

           )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!