Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

7th Companion

Companionship: people to share your happiness and sorrows, your troubles and joys.

Companionship can be found in a multitude of places. Perhaps you find it with friends, a significant other, or a community (either online or in person). 

Companions can be found almost anywhere and usually when you least expect it. They can be in your life for it's entirety or just a few short moments. The time period spent together doesn't lessen the bond struck. It just means that the person was in your life and served their purpose so they (or you) moved on. That in itself shouldn't affect how you look back at the time you spent with one another at all. If it was a bad split, try to find the silver lining or the lesson in it. It is not always easy by any means, but a lesson is always there. Even if it is as simple as accepting the loss.

Everyone needs to find that bond, although some don't always find it with other people. It is very possible to find companionship with a pet or nature. There is nothing wrong with that either. Many pagans find companionship with their God/dess(es). The ability to be who you truly are and to share that with someone is a magnificent thing. 

I, personally, see The Grove members as my companions on a very personal and individualized journey. I have evolved in many ways since embarking on this journey. I hope that each and every one of the members find their journey to be an evolution of self as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!