Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, November 5, 2012

200 minutes...

I just got off the phone (only because it died) with a very good friend of mine who lives out of state. I was surprised to see that we had talked for 200 minutes! It did not seem nearly that long to me.

After we said our good byes I realized that in those 200 minutes my whole perspective shifted on the day and how happy I had become. During the call I had a chance to get some laundry done, do my dishes, and straighten up the house. As well as feed the baby and put him down for a nap.

Everything I did were things that I do EVERY day. All of which I thoroughly enjoy. But that 200 minutes that I spent talking to my chosen-sister had such a profound impact on my day. It made me think, "what else can I do in 200 minutes that would affect me this way?"

My sister has taught me a lot about myself. Whether she knew that was what she was doing or not. She was a HUGE factor/support in my 'coming out' as a pagan. Also, she has some of the best advice ever!!

Now... my challenge to my readers is this... experiment and find something that re-centers your soul, re-affirms your beliefs, and re-kindles your love of life! And bonus points if you have someone you can share that with!

                               Brightest Blessings!!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!