Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, July 30, 2012

Craft Time!!

And I am not talking spells today!

I have been in a very creative mood as of late and could not help but create a new "wreath" for our front door! It is super cute and super easy. If you'd like instructions, feel free to leave me your email address or you can send me an e-mail, Mommazen@live.com



I love the feeling I get when an idea I have in my head turns out exactly the way I envisioned it. I have always wanted to create heirloom pieces that my children's children will have. I'm still working on it... but in the mean time, I enjoy making crafts that make others smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!