Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I have returned... FINALLY

I have felt extraordinarily guilty about leaving all my readers in the dark and hanging, awaiting new posts. Well, I am here today to beg your forgiveness :) and let you all know that on June 4th, 2012 at 7:32 am, a very handsome 9lb 1oz little boy was brought into this world via emergency c-section.


His name is Sorin Joseph. And he is such a treasure, and a REALLY great baby. He sleeps through the night and everything. Just took him for his 1 month physical and he weighs in at a healthy 13lbs 9 oz! He's a big boy. His brother is the most loving big brother I could have asked for!

It feels so amazing to be writing again and able to anything besides lay in bed all blessed day. I know to some that sounds like a blessing... but trust me, those same four walls get REALLY confining after about a week!

Tomorrow I will have a far more in depth post about how my spirituality has played a part in this phase of my life. But for now (seeing as I have towels about to be done in the dryer) I bid you all a blessed evening!!



Blessed Be my wonderful readers!!
)0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!