Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crossing the River Styx...

I woke this morning to a disturbing phone call. My mother had called to inform me that my son's cat (she couldn't make the move with us... my dog is not a fan of cats) had developed kidney failure and was suffering horrendously. She hadn't eaten in a few weeks and kept vomiting. It had gotten to the point where she wouldn't even lift her head to drink. The vet had said there was nothing he could do to remedy the situation. My mother decided to put the poor thing out of her misery. However, because of how attached my son was to Miss Diamond, my mom asked that I tell him about the situation and see if he wanted to come down (we live just up the block from my parents) and say his good byes. Her appointment was at 4:30pm and it was only 10am when she called. My son was still fast asleep. I did NOT want to ruin his day just as he opened his eyes. I decided to wait until I returned from getting my hair done.

As I expected, the news simply crushed my son. At first, I think, the shock of what I told him helped him hold back the flood of tears I was sure was coming. But as he said he didn't want to go see her but to ask Grandma to say good bye for him the damn broke. I have never felt someone else's heart break before. But sitting there watching his face fall into a river of tears I swear I could hear the piece of his heart hit the floor.

I promised him that we could do a Safe Passage Ritual for her passing. We will be doing it tomorrow at nightfall. I needed some time to get things together. So if any of you have time, could you please take the time to light a candle for my son's baby? Thoughts, energy, and prayers are appreciated as well.


Rest In Peace our sweet sweet angel!
Miss Diamond


I want to close this post on a positive note so.... My hair today looks A-MAZING!! I have a wonderful stylist at Black the Salon in Royal Oak, Michigan. If you are in the area... LOOK THEM UP!! I can't rave enough about them! http://www.blackthesalon.com/ 

Blessed Be
)0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!