Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitchen Witchin'? But of course!

Now, I have never enjoyed spending ANY time what-so-ever in the kitchen. Cooking was a chore that I would gladly pass off to anyone else while I cleaned a bathroom! But lately...

I have finally discovered the joy of cooking for my family members and our friends. Now that does NOT mean that I actually enjoy the act of cooking. To be honest, it's still last on my list of enjoyable chores... right on down there with folding socks -.- I hate that one too. But to see the satisfaction on the faces of those I love while they are enjoying something I have made for them just warms my soul!

I have found many and I mean MANY delicious recipes (thank you Pinterest!!) and I am slowly filtering through them and using my family as lab rats while I find out which ones are delicious and which ones are best left where they were. But now that I think about it... all my readers are just as special to me as my friends and family (some of you are at least one of the prior, if not both :) ). So I will be adding a new page (again) called Kitchen Witchin' where I will share all the deliciousness.

Also, if my readers have a Pinterest account feel free to follow me! http://pinterest.com/momazen/ you can find ALL my recipes there. Also my 'Tis the Plan board will keep you informed on which recipes I will be trying next. I also have a BUNCH of stuff for family projects as well as a ton of stuff for boys. Sorry, I don't have any girls or nieces so I don't pin any of that stuff.

For those of you who don't use Pinterest (if you would like an account, message me your email address) I will be posting pics of what I make and the links to the recipes on here, so don't worry! I will even give any tips, pointers, or "lessons" that I had to learn the hard way with the recipes.

I'm going to give you all a little heads up on the plan for tomorrow too....


Garlic Bread Wrapped Meatballs w/a side of Spaghetti and a salad!! I'll let y'all know how it turns out. Now, I must prepare for my son's Safe Passage Ritual for his beloved Miss Diamond. That is the plan for this evening.


Blessed Be
     )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!