Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, January 27, 2012

Great news!!

We had, yet another, doctor's appointment today! Just to check to make sure everything is on schedule and that the baby is developing as it should. Everything is just peachy keen! Although, next month, I have to go in for a standard glucose test (bleh...awful). But the great news is that:

YES!! WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!


I have told EVERYONE from the beginning that we were having a boy. Everyone kept telling me, oh you don't know for sure, there is no way to tell this early, and a lot of other blah blah blah. But, just like with my son, I just knew. I listened to my body and intuition. I believe all mothers have that ability. Most tend to confuse what they want with what their body is telling them. Even more do not know how to listen to their body's or intuition.

Unfortunately, this post is going to be rather short today. For me, it's bad enough to be pregnant. Now, I have caught a head cold on top of it! So, for a few days I am going to be resting up and getting as much vitamin C as the doctor would allow. I am going to be continuing my research for the blog/garden/baby and will post as much as I possibly can.

Blessed Be My Friends
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!