Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry Meet 2012!!

I would love to welcome everyone to the new year! Brightest Blessings to you all and your families!

Sorry this post took so long to get up. I have been super busy since New Year's Eve! I spent the first two days of the new year shopping with my mother and son. Not to mention, Mom kept me well fed for those few days. I was so excited that I got homemade French Onion Soup! It was absolutely delicious.

Now I know many people are busy concocting New Year's Resolutions and planning to 'change their lives' because a new year has tripped again. I, however, refuse to do such. I believe, that if you are to truly make a change in your life, that it should happen at a time when you are ready for it. Many people break and forget their resolutions by the end of the first week. If you were serious about whatever your resolution was you would have put it into motion long before the New Year. To me, New Year's Resolutions is like Lent for Catholics. People do it because they are expected too. Not because they truly mean it.

If you can stick to a Resolution, I have all that much more respect for you. I have stuck to a few resolutions in my time. But they were well thought out and easily attainable. I just don't think you should start out a new year by setting yourself up to fail. I have to say, I have been happier when not feeling guilty that I broke my resolution.

Besides, I am thoroughly happy with where I am in my life and what I have become. I am honest with myself, and that I believe is the key to happiness. It's not to be thinner, make more money, or quit smoking. It is to be honest with yourself and see your short comings for what they are. Accept who you are and what you can become. Don't let other people's idea of who you should be control who you are. It will only make you miserable.

That's enough of my ranting for one day!

~Blessed Be~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!