Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14th's weekly recap

This week has brought a lot of changes. It seems this entire year has been chocked full of them; big and small and most for the better. 

As the snow melts and the ground grows soggy I can't help but be excited for what is to come this year. Lush gardens, bigger house, paint colors, and SPACE! So much space I have a hard time wrapping my brain around what I am going to do with it. Besides the change of locations that is soon to come, the behavior in our household has improved remarkably! I was having such a behavioral issue with our oldest and couldn't figure out what was going on. Apparently the weather had more of an impact on him this year than I thought. On all of us as a matter of fact. 

My work has evolved and changed, I no longer sell Pure Romance. Not because I didn't enjoy it. I thoroughly did. But Perfectly Posh is just so much easier to sample out and sell. That and I am completely in love with their product line. But more about Posh tomorrow. 

Since the weather broke the boys and I have taken time everyday to be outside, go for walks, and enjoy being together. Without the pressure of school, work, or clutter that has condensed since last fall. Every winter it happens... clutter collects. 

Spring cleaning is always my favorite time of the year. I truly enjoy making everything right again. I decided this year to take a deep clean a day approach to the spring cleaning. Each day I will thoroughly deep clean each room of the house. Walls washed, base boards scrubbed, floors steamed, and pack the non-essentials as I go. 

As much as I enjoyed the past week, I am definitely looking forward to the scrub down to come! Time to indulge in an amazing lunch cooked up by yours truly, Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups. 

Brightest Blessings!
        )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!