Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Time Has Come...

Last night marked a turning point for me. 

I realize that my blog posts have been erratic and spontaneous. That I never really dedicated a specific time set for me to sit down and write. That has been detrimental to both my sanity and the blog. 
After a lot of indecisiveness and semi-confusion, I decided that it's time to take my blogging far more seriously. I have wonderful readers and you all deserve better. Rather than wait for inspiration to strike me, I am going to be setting time aside each day to brainstorm ideas, write, and promote Stay-At-Home Witchery. 

It is time to bring more focus and direction to my blog (and my daily schedule). I am going to step up my posts and move Stay-At-Home Witchery to a new domain. My businesses are starting to take a prominent role in my life. I want to make Stay-At-Home Witchery a part of that rather than get lost in the background. I do not want my blog to just be a hobby blog anymore. During the transition I will keep this blog for a time, posting on both blogs as I see fit. 

If any of my wonderful readers have post ideas, questions, or are just curious about something, I encourage you to email me or leave me a comment! I love to write FOR people. Expect to start seeing 2 posts a week, bare minimum. 

I have a lot of new and exciting ventures going on this year. Lots of brain fodder ^_^. Expect an array of topics coming soon, from home repairs, moving, and selling a house to making a magickal home and raising magickal children. This is going to be a busy year! I hope you all come along for the ride!


Brightest Blessings!
        )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!