Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Why

It's no secret that I am a direct sales consultant. I love direct sales. I get to work one on one with all my customers. I'm my own boss, work force, and marketing! I've gone through 4 different DS companies and Perfectly Posh is, by far, the best one I have ever worked for! 

Besides having products that I am madly in love with and the flexibility to create my own schedule, Perfectly Posh does things differently and really allows their consultants a freedom that most companies don't. There are basic rules to follow, but they are common sense rules. I'm allowed to advertise any way I want, they encourage sampling whatever way you want, and have the most supportive consultants I've ever come across! 



None of those reasons, although great reasons, are my reason WHY I chose them as a company. So what is my why? Why am I so driven to be a Posh consultant? I'm a bath product junkie! I have more pampering products than I know what to do with. I love new and different. More than that, I love effective products! Perfectly Posh has the natural based products that I was looking for at a price that low enough to indulge my habit! 

The products I sell are so addictive that I felt the NEED to share them with everyone and I know, and those I don't! I believe that everyone deserves to be pampered. Even if it's just as quick as lotioning your hands. 

If you are interested in or have questions about Perfectly Posh, please feel free to email me or leave me a comment below. 

You can also check out products and order from my Perfectly Posh site.

Brightest Blessings and Happy Pampering!
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!