Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Friend or Foe?

For the past 3 weeks or so... well, let me start from the beginning...

Three weeks ago I went in to check on the baby after he had fallen to sleep to make sure he wasn't suffocating himself in his blankets. The child is weird and likes to nest in the corner of his crib. If he doesn't have his afghans he won't sleep. Period. Anyway, the lights were on. Which was weird considering that it was daylight when we put him to bed.

After I checked on him I asked Daddy if he he had turned the light on since he put him to bed. He told me no and looked at me like I was crazy. I shrugged it off as the cat stepped on the remote to the lights.

This happened twice more when I knew for a fact that no one or no animal was in the room with the baby. So things were....weird.

Then one night around 3 in the morning, the baby woke up and started crying and the lights popped on! Daddy and I both looked at one another shocked. The cat was in the other room and the remote was on my nightstand next to me.

This has happened over and over again EVERY TIME the baby cries at night. I have changed the batteries in the remote. And it is only at night that this happens. If it was a short, it would happen randomly, right?! Not only when it's dark AND when the baby cries!

I don't get any negative vibe from whatever it is. I put way too many protective wards around the house for it to be anything dangerous. And I do NOT mind that it is there watching over the baby. Whatever it is, comforts him. He usually goes back to sleep right after the lights turn on. I DO mind that it's flipping the lights on full blast at 3am!

I've talked to a few people and they all have differing opinions. One of the suggestions I am going to take is to leave an offering to it and say thank you for watching out, but please stop turning on the lights when we are sleeping.

If anyone else has similar experiences or any ideas... let me know :)

Brightest Blessings Readers!
              )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!