Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What am I?

I recently watched a video blog by Rev. Ronald French. He was talking about how Wiccans when questioned always say they don't worship the devil. But rarely do they say what they are. I personally am not a wiccan nor have I ever claimed to be. The post made me think though...

What am I?

Certainly, I am a witch, I use magic, and I have multiple Gods and Goddesses. I am also a loving mother, devoted "wife", amazing cook and house keeper, and friend to those who understand my kind of crazy :)

Rev. French also talked about how Christians are good at forcing their dichotomy on other faiths. They love to point out that witches are devil worshipers because their religion tells them so. My path says differently. So to quote Rev. French, from now on my response will be "SHOW ME!" Show me where in MY FAITH it says that I'm worshipping devils.

Most people I have run into just don't know what my path consists of or how I live my life. I think that is partially why many of my followers here are Christian themselves. They are curious. The greatest thing you can do to strengthen your faith is to question. Learn what your faith is really about before devoting your life to it. I've studied for over 1 1/2 decades to find my way. And I still question and learn as much as I can every day.

I encourage the same from my children. And from each and every one of you to do the same.

Brightest blessings
            )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!