Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, June 14, 2013

Inspired

Today's inspiration comes from a photo that a friend of mine posted on Facebook today!

How many of us truly believe that good things are on their way for us?

Even fewer of those people are patient enough.

And it is a rare few that reach the utter happiness of the "Best Things"

In all my years, searching, fighting, holding back, and finally coming to acceptance I have learned not only how to NOT give up, but also to believe. I won't lie, it's not easy and has taken LOTS of meditation and soul searching to find my self, my center, and the gumption to make those two things each a half of a whole.

I don't have the patience, yet. But I believe that it partially comes with age. I feel older than what I am...I still lack the patience part though.

Life is ever evolving. I'm not the same person I was 10 years, 5 years, hell even 1 year ago. I love that about myself. I'm all about growth. For me, my family, my children, and my garden :). It's not easy to go into the unknown and face a whole new world outside of your comfort zone. In the end... it is 100% worth learning who you really are and evolving that person!

Sometimes, it takes losing everything (which I have done) to learn that you don't like who you've become. You can either remain stagnate or you can grow that person into someone you can love.

I am working on the loving myself part again. I've gone through 3 rings of hell and back. But I'm still standing. I have an amazing support system, and I cherish them for being there for me.

Take time to really reflect and be honest with yourself. What you find may surprise you!

Brightest Blessings!
        )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!