Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Inbetween

On this day we are between Baby's 1st birthday (yesterday) and Daddy's ##th birthday (tomorrow). We had a great party for the baby. There were about 20 people so it was still small. One of my friends came over early to help out since Daddy had to work all day. I think everyone had a great time. After the family left we ended up having a small bonfire with a few friends. 



I spent 5 days getting the baby's cake ready. On the day it took me about 3 hours to put together but it was well worth it. The not so little caterpillar wound its way around a three tier cake with 22 cake pops. Every layer was edible, as well as all the food which I sculpted.

Instead of offering a variety of soda pop, we opted for a gallon jar of iced tea and one of lemonade. Daddy and I don't drink pop for the most part and we didn't want the Eldest to drink all the extra. We also offered bottled water.

All in all, I think everyone had a great time. I know that the baby did. He played with the older kids and spent a little time with the family too. There was a lot going on so he kind of stuck close to Daddy and his big brother because I was so busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 

Nom nom nom Cake pop!!
We have so many close for him, it's so cute to see him toddle around in them. He can rock a fedora just like his Mom and Dad! It's super cute to watch him drive around in his car while wearing it.

In other news in our household, Daddy's birthday is tomorrow and I have NO idea what to do for him. He and I aren't big gift givers when it comes to one another because we give gifts to one another throughout the year.  Besides, he has to work. So a nice candle lit dinner is kind of out of the question. I'll come up with something. I know he and the boys are supposed to be going fishing on Saturday, so maybe I will do something related to that.

Still up in the air about the giveaway situation... but I have a few ideas! Keep them coming though.

Brightest Blessings to my readers!
            )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!