Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, June 1, 2013

More than I expected!!

Tomorrow is a big day for a little guy! The baby is having his FIRST birthday party! I'm such a happy and sad Momma all at the same time. I'm so proud of how big he's getting and how much he has learned in his first year, but yet terribly sad that he's not REALLY a baby anymore. I mean the little thing already can fit into 3T!!

Anyhow, we are not going all out or anything, this is something he will never remember and the parties are always more for the parent at this age to say "YEAH! WE LASTED A WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT KILLING OUR CHILD!" So we are keeping it simple (considering we have one kid who will be celebrating TEN!). The party is fashioned after the children's book The Hungry Catapillar by: Eric Carle

If you have kids and have never read it... FIND IT! It's an awesome book, I think I have like 4 copies from different decades.

Now, the party may be kept simple, but this child's cake.... is anything but. I have been working on this cake for almost 4 days now and it won't be completed until Sunday before his party. I will post pics when I finish with it though, along with pics from the party. 

Three quick side notes here:

  1. I am thinking about doing some kind of give-away sweepstakes for my readers. Not sure what just yet, so if you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment below or e-mail me at mommazen@live.com.
  2. I am now on Twitter! You can follow me @WitchMomma You have no idea how weird that is to say!
  3. Lastly, I started a new Facebook group for my fellow readers so that you can get to know one another and share your own experiences and advice! Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mommawitch/ 
I do believe that is all the new info that I have for the time being!

Brightest Blessings!! (And pray it doesn't rain tomorrow please!)
           )O(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!