Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Solstice

I had a great Solstice this year! It was slightly sad because the eldest was not with me to burn the blessing wreath that we have been working on since Beltane. On the up side though, my friend (and student) was with me. She didn't participate in any casting or prayers. But it was nice to have another with me.

That's right... I think I have forgotten to mention that I have taken on a student! It was in the (tarot) cards, and the opportunity presented itself. I feel funny sometimes thinking of myself as a teacher of magick. But it is really no different from teaching my sons, although with them it's more of an encouraging natural talent. Whereas teaching this young woman is more of helping her find her own connection and path to Truth. 

In a sense, I don't believe that magick can be taught. Magick is something you have to FEEL inside you and nurture in order to bring it out. I can teach her the technicalities, lore, and why a Sabbat is celebrated. But no one can teach magick. Just like you can not teach a person to grow, it just happens. Not something you can force into being.

On that note.... I have a Surprise Zombie Apocalypse Party to get together for tomorrow. The eldest turns 10 on Tuesday! And yes, to him, I may just end up being the best mom ever!

Brightest Blessings!!

       )O(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!