Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Adding a little color!!

I decided this morning that our front yard could use a little color! What is the best way to do that? Well... I could repaint my house... or a much cheaper and quicker idea was to add a few pots of flowers!

My sons and I packed up, jumped in the car, and headed to the local nursery. We found 2 red Mums, 1 Bronze Mum, a Jade Plant, an Aloe plant, a tropical terrarium, and a Venus Flytrap. We also bought pots and potting soil for all of these plants. Of course, the Aloe and Jade plants can't be outdoors because of Michigan weather.

Before today we had no house plants! I couldn't believe that I went this long without any greenery in our home. Besides the benefits of having the plants in house, the energy the plants give off (all living things give off energy) has filtered through each of the rooms. As if this house didn't feel homey before! I just walk in the door and can't help but smile every time!



Aside from bringing nature into our home, I made 2 new protection charms, a small altar on my kitchen window sill, and charmed all the house plants and outdoor flowers, and had the time to cast a productivity spell for a dear friend (with permission)! Also, I took the time to pack up the boys and walk down to their Grandmother and Grandfather's house for a visit.

Needless to say... I am exhausted today! I have a few things that I plan to do tomorrow. Such as: sanding and spray painting a bookcase, doing laundry, bathing the baby, and cooking dinner. Aside from that... I plan to take it easy tomorrow. I do believe that there will be a large chunk of time being spent in the shade of our Dogwood tree staring at clouds. Providing that it doesn't rain.

Well, have a great night my friends! It's late and I am VERY tired.

Blessed Be!
    )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!