Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Could be karma, kismet, or just plain serendipity!

My mother called me earlier today. She was bored and wanted something to do. I asked her if she wanted to go out to grab some dinner. We ended up going to a delicious Greek restaurant that has the absolute BEST Greek dressing!

When she came to pick me and the boys up, she brought with her some paints (for a birdhouse project I have waiting for my eldest) and also a folder. Which I looked at very curiously.

She handed me 4 sheets of paper from inside said folder. They were info sheets on kittens that are up for adoption. A woman on her route fosters kittens and gave my mother the info on the babies. Of course I HAD to look at them. I fell in love with one of the babies. A very cute kitten named Gizmo. My son ended up loving the same one.

This is Gizmo


Come Monday, with Daddy's approval of course, we will be heading out to the shelter to bring said baby home. My mother wants to adopt two of the litter mates! I have been the one to hold out on getting another animal. But I do not believe that I can say no to this.

The only reason why I held out on getting a cat was because my dog was very... excitable (Bella has never hurt a cat, chased them... sure. Even cornered them. But not once hurt them.). However, I don't know if it's age or what, but the last time we were at my mother's, Bella simply ignored the cat the entire time we were there. I believe that if we were to introduce her to the kitten, she would be perfectly fine.

Perhaps it's time our family grows by one more 4 legged member :)

By the way... I am working on the Astral Projection post. It's just taking a moment. I still can't decide whether or not to make it a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!