Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Black cats and voodoo dolls...

Alright, so maybe no Voodoo dolls.

We let the cats roam the house for the first time today. We want them to comfortable in the house before the dog and the cats roam at the same time. I was in the kitchen making some dill dip (recipe is on the kitchen witchin' page) for Daddy. Moon Baby was all curled on his lap and Daddy hollers into the kitchen "It's kinda funny that you got a black cat."

I popped my head into his line of vision and gave him a quizzical look. I had no clue what he was getting at. Moon Baby picked me, not the other way around.

He smiled and pointed at Moon "Black cat." He pointed at me "Witch." He smiled "It's kinda funny."



I had to laugh. I never really thought of it that way. I had always wanted a black cat, but I never choose my animals, they always choose me.

Moon Baby is much smaller than Dexter, almost half his size. But Moon is a jerk! Lol. He always has to have whatever attention you are devoting to Dex. Moon will put himself between you and Dex at any chance he gets. He wants both hands on him at all times! And if poor Dex decides he wants to eat Moon will worm his way into the same food dish (I have one for each of them, same with the water) and start eating underneath Dex's chin.



You can almost see Dex sigh in frustration! He waits for Moon Baby to finish then eats his fill. They are so much fun to watch, and even more fun to watch their personalities develop. Even if my little Moon is a bit of a weasel. I love him regardless :) But at the end of the day... the boys are inseparable.



Blessed Be my friends!
        )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!