Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, August 3, 2012

Promised Post

I know that I promised a post on Astral Projection today. However, with the wealth of research that I have come across, along with interviews and personal knowledge...I am going to need a little more time to compile everything and put it in a comprehensive post. Actually, I am debating on whether or not to turn this solitary up-coming post into it's very own page. There is so much information on this topic! I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing my due diligence and not rushing a post just to have a post for you! I much prefer to give my loyal friends quality info! So, please, just bear with me for a day or two! Thanks everyone, and thanks to those who are helping me out with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!