Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Updates

It's been a handful of days since I last posted! It's been an insanely busy time for us. I feel like I have done a ton of things to keep me busy. In reality, probably not that much. Here is a list of updates though!

**Update on Moon Baby and Dexter**

They are getting along splendidly with each other. Daddy has had Dexter and Bella curled up together on the bed. Moon Baby is still skittish around Bella and gets the dog all worked up. So as of right now, they are still separated. I really don't think that will last too much longer.

**Son #1 Update**



He is spending the week in Florida with his father and his father's family. They are going to Lego Land and the Disney parks. He was so excited when he left that he called me when they arrived at the condo they are renting. Walking through the entire place, he described it in detail and promised me lots of pictures. We are going to put his trip into a scrapbook when he gets home. If he remembers to take pictures that is :)

**Baby Update**



Little one just had his 2 month checkup this past Friday. He is a little chunky butt!! Weighing in at a whopping 15 pounds 4 ounces!! Chubs is sleeping through the night. I'm talking like a solid 9-10 hours every night!! Lucky me!! He's rolling over already too and trying to crawl. Chubs has become very vocal in the past few weeks too. The minute he wakes up in the morning he's all chatterboxy with me. We are loving every minute of it!

**Daddy Update**



Just found out that he is being promoted again as soon as the new store opens! Oh, yea.... and a bit of bad news, our truck is broken : / The muffler fell off. That is supposed to be getting fixed on Tuesday. I think that is about it.

**An Update for Mommy**



MY DRYER GOT FIXED!! I can finally do laundry at my own home again. Unfortunately, the heating element is going so it takes FOREVER to dry clothes... but I can still do them at home so I don't mind so much. We may be getting a new washer and dryer soon though. (Is it odd that this is the first exciting thing I think of for me? *shrugs*)

Also... even more exciting for me, I met a medium today! He lives close by too. I may end up doing an interview with him soon. It all happened because he had a table out on the curb that I wanted to place next to the washer and dryer for my soaps and such. He is a very enjoyable soul to be around. Very easy to talk too and has so many wonderful stories. I went over for a table and ended up leaving with a very intriguing friend!



**Blog Update**

I have updated the Kitchen Witchin' page though. I have had some really good recipes as of late. Most of which make their way onto here. The ones that don't are still in need of a little tweaking. Check back frequently too, I try to add at least one recipe a week.

I have a few ideas for the upcoming blog posts this week. As always though, if you have any questions, comments, ideas, ANYTHING at all... send me a message, leave me a comment, or email me (mommazen@live.com)! I love to hear from you and I love answering questions! Some of my best blog posts are the ones that were suggested by readers. That is also how some made it to their own pages.

Brightest Blessings My Friends!
                )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!