Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Friday, August 3, 2012

Late night postings

*yawn*

It is very late for me... almost 1 am. I've been up since 6 am yesterday. I cleaned my entire house, walked the kiddies to the park, went grocery shopping, picked the baby up from the sitters, made dinner, did dishes, and managed to entertain a few friends today. All in all, it has been a VERY busy day in the keeper of the cauldron's life! Even as I am sitting here swallowing back yawns, I realize how truly truly blessed my life is. (And yes, it required 2 'truly's') I have amazing children. A wonderful home. And people who surround me with their love!

The full moon last night made me feel so recharged and refreshed. I woke up raring and willing to start my day with a HUGE smile on my face. It's been plastered there ever since.

Tomorrow, I am dedicating my post to a friend of mine. Tomorrow's topic will be all about Astral Projection! I'm excited to write about it.

Now... it is far too late, and I am long past exhausted! So Goodnight my friends!

Blessed Be
     )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!